I have been wanting to say a HUGE thanks to everyone who has been so great to us lately.
Thanks for the baby showers!!! I never got around to posting about the fabulous baby showers we received. Our church family and families spoiled us rotten and my work friends did the same.
Thanks for welcoming Avery!!!So many people dropped what they were doing at 10pm on a Monday night to come welcome our baby and make sure we were okay.
Thanks for not being mad!!! No one was mad at me when I woke with a text at 3am announcing Avery's arrival, I was up and forgot everyone else might not be....
Thanks for the flowers!!! We had a hospital room and then house full of beautiful flowers from people who thought of us.
Thanks for the food!!! We have had wonderful meals for weeks from friends who knew I wouldn't have it pulled together to cook until Avery was older.
Thanks for coming to visit!!! So many people have made special trips out of their way to come visit and help us out around here.
Thanks for the clothes!!! Michael and I bought Avery a coming home outfit, a picture outfit, and an A&M onesie. The kid has a closet full of clothes and looks adorable every day. It is so fun to dress him in your gifts.
Thanks for the cards, e-mails and phone calls. It never fails that when we need a little pick me up someone gives just the right words of encouragement.
Thanks for the prayers, it is so nice knowing we are being lifted up!
Thanks most of all for your friendship, love, and support!!! Before Avery was born I was petrified that I had gotten in over my head, I still think I probably have. But now I know that with the amazing support network we have somehow we will make it through. I can't tell you the relief it brings us to think of all the help we will have raising our little man.

6 comments:
I love the picture of you holding him by your tummy. You also have to keep in mind all that other stuff that would have made you bigger. Isn't it amazing that your body is capable to do that? Audrey is just now weighing more than some newborns I know and I just can't believe that they were carrying a baby that big!
I think you both look great for 4 weeks...I am a little jelous!! Love the post!
I love that picture of the 40 week baby where he would have been! I remember doing that at work! He's a super cutie!
you and avery look so great together! i'm so glad he is already on the outside of your tummy interacting with the world! love you!
Awwww! This is my fav pic yet!!! Miss you Avery boy:)
Love the pics! He is just darling! Definitely 4 weeks!! So sweet!
Post a Comment