Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Make New Friends but Keep the Old

Sorry I have been a terrible blogger lately....

Last Sunday night Michael and I got to have dinner with 2 of my best friends from the good ol days at REL! It was so so fun to be with Abby and Kimmy and get to me some of their friends Ellen and Kim's new friend, Slim Jim. :)

Being with them just made me so thankful for all the great friendships Michael and I have. I love that the girls know more about Michael than I do in some ways, they have gone to school with him since Kindergarten, and I am SO glad that those are the girls I met and connected with when my world was crushed with a move to the sticks almost 15 years ago. Michael and I always talk about how we have been truly blessed with great friends in the big stages of our lives together, high school, college and now.
Thanks to all our great friends who are always there for us, we love you!

Here's a blast from the past Senior Week '98 picture. I can't believe we will be having our reunion this summer. Crazy!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is one of my favorite high school pics! Too cute. You will have so much fun at the reunion. Will - be keeping Wee?
Mamma

Maddie said...

i love you too. :)

mereburk said...

I love that you got to eat out with Abby and Kim and meet Jim. I hope you liked the baby carrier - I have used mine alot. You are going to be a great mom and the nursery looks too cute by the way - way to go Linde!
Meredith