Tuesday, March 25, 2008

AVERY BLAKE WOMBLE



little avery blake womble is with us.  he came with a bit of a scare, but momma and baby are doing really well.  little boy weighs 5lbs 10oz and came about a month early by c-section.  please pray for abbe to heal well and for sweet avery to stay healthy.  we want to know who was wrong or right about their boy/girl guesses.  leave us some fun comments.

lots of love!

linde

22 comments:

Tiffany said...

I'm so excited to see pictures!!! I've been checking this all day! He is precious! So glad they are doing well! I guessed girl! Can't wait to hear the birth story!

Brenda said...

Congratulations Abby and Micheal, he is precious! When Amie called that she was on her way to Dallas at 10pm, my first thoughts were prayers for your sweet baby to get here safely and then for her safety. As parents you will soon realize you will never stop being concerned about your child and continually bring them before God - even if that 'baby' is 28 years old! I got up yesterday at 4:55 and checked your blog as if someone had updated the blog from the hospital! Were you busy or something?? You had many people who don't even know you well praying for you all and the safe arrival of sweet Avery Blake. We're so happy for you all. Amie's mom.

annalee said...

he is so cute. i love his swaddled pictures. and i'm so glad you guys are alright. we love avery already and are praying for all 3 of you. i hope things weren't too scary with his delivery. xoxoxo
ps- i voted boy!

mereburk said...

Avery is too cute! I am glad you are doing well! I definitely thought boy, Michael will have a friend to do manly sports with!

Brooke said...

We are so happy that everyone is okay! Look at how cute he is! Don't like to brag, but I had said boy. Can't wait to meet Mr. Avery!

Maddie said...

YEAH!!! I love him already! and for the record.. i guesses right :) My Mom says HI!!! and Congratulations

MELANIE said...

He's so precious!! I still kind of can't believe he's here already!! I voted girl probably because I wanted a girl playmate for Claire but we'll take a little boyfriend if Adelaide hasn't already made the claim!! Hey--I guessed his weight right though! ;)

Dara said...

He is darling in pics and in person! I am so happy and excited for you guys! It is going to be so fun to have you both part of the Parent's FBC - Tobin, you are next!!! We love you guys to pieces and are definitely praying for you 3! Please let me know if you need anything!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I can't believe Avery Blake made his appearance already but I'm so glad that you guys are all ok. He's so sweet and he looks like he's thinking really hard about something in that second picture!

Heather said...

Wow!! I can' believe he is already here....congratulations!!! Hope everyone is still doing well. He is so cute...

Maria (Solde) said...

Congratulations Abbe and Michael! I hope you'll recover quickly and nicely; just make sure you get a lot of rest and "try" not to rush into things. Avery Blake is precious! I was wrong; I told you I thought it was going to be a girl. Congratulations again. Enjoy your darling little guy.
...Maria Berg

Mommy Leah said...

Congrats! Avery is precious!!! I was hoping for a boy ... Casen wants some little friends that are boys ... he is surrounded by girls! Abbe - prayers for a speedy recovery. You will feel a bit better each day! I am so thankful that Avery arrived safe and sound!

tw said...

I can't wait to meet your sweet little son!!! It was priceless seeing Michael announce his arrival to everyone! You two are going to be wonderful parents - I can't wait to see you in action! Love you guys!
p.s. I guessed boy!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet & beautiful little boy! Avery is perfect!! Abbe, I hope that you heal quickly. Congratulations to your family of 3! Blessings!

Jacquie said...

He is precious and I love the name!

Supermom-In-Training said...

Hooray for Avery Blake! We are so excited to welcome him into the world! Congratulations on such a handsome boy! I know that he and JD will be fast friends!!

Mandy Boyd

Lauren said...

He is so precious! I'm so happy for you and am glad that everyone is healthy! (This is Melanie's sister, by the way!) :)

Unknown said...

Congrats on a beautiful boy!! He is precious! I will be praying for a speedy recovery. Congrats again!

MARY HENSEL said...

YOU ARE A MOMMY NOW!! MUCH HAPPINESS TO THE NEW PARENTS. HE IS SOOO CUTE.

Kellee said...

He's adorable and I'm glad you all are doing okay. Looking forward to meeting the little guy. I admit, I was thinking GIRL but you got a precious baby boy instead :)

Kelli said...

I think I found your blog through Annalee's. Your son Avery is so adorable! Congratulations! I am going to be induced this Thursday so our babies will be about a week apart! I look forward to keeping up with your blog. :)

Unknown said...

My sweet baby has a her own sweet baby. How blessed we are! May you have the joys rasing your boy I have had rasing two wonderful Christian girls. We are in this together for the long haul. I plan to dance down the isle at his wedding. Much love to a wonderful mom.
Mamma
PS You will need to do a better job of updating your blog so I can have regular picture updates.