Thursday, March 20, 2008

Our Nursery is Spot On!

Linde has been hard at work and the nursery is looking so fabulous. I knew it would be, but it is still exceeding my wildest expectations. I have to say that Linde is a creative genius, almost as soon as we told her about Wee she thought of going Giraffe for the nursery. It cracks me up that after she had it all planned out giraffe stuff is popping up literally everywhere. I am so proud of my sister that she thought of it first! I am loving it. The nursery will be closing any day now so that she can make the girl and boy touches like a cute ceiling, painting the dresser and other surprises! I must admit it kind of makes me want to know! But, we have waited this long I am not ruining it now.


Besides all Linde's fabulous things, my favorite part of the nursery is this dresser. It belonged to my Papa and Grandma Jo (why I am Abbe Jo). My Papa meant the world to me and I can't wait to meet my Grandma Jo when we get to heaven. I love that a piece of them will be with our little one as he or she grows up. In case you are worried, they would love Linde painting the dresser. My Grandma is where a lot of Linde's creative genes come from, she was an artist as well as an amazing seamstress and had tons of fun painting and redoing their house all the time when Mom and Aunt Susan Jo were little.

Also, the polls are open. You can vote on whether wee is a he or a she. I can honestly say I have no idea. Even when I dream about the baby it is genderless, I have NO maternal instinct, but I can't wait to see what you guys think.

Have a great day!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

The nursery is lookin so cute! The bedding is in! I can't wait to see in just a few weeks!
Love you-Mamma

annalee said...

WOW! that is spot-tacu-lar!

MELANIE said...

Love love love the nursery so far!! Can't wait to see the completed masterpiece! What a great thing to have such a talented sister!! You'll be glad you waited to find out as soon as he/she is born. It's definitely worth the wait! :)

Dara said...

Love the nursery! Soooo cute! I can't wait to see it finished with the gender-specific touches! I can't believe Wee will be here so soon!!!! Soooo exciting!!! Love you guys!

PS - I also voted girl for baby Wee! But I will be thrilled either way!