Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Whoop and Gig 'Em Part 2

This is a lizard on a rock..... last Saturday that is what I felt like at the A&M game-a lizard on a rock....
Luckily, it didn't last too long the game started at 2:30 and the sun moved behind the bleachers about 4. But, it did rain on us on and off throughout the 3 OVERTIMES! Seriously, and we didn't have our ponchos. I was so sad, we ALWAYS have our ponchos. But, don't worry we did get some Aggie ponchos for next time.
I must say the game was really good in the beginning, but REALLY frustrating in the end. The game should not have been that close and it was sooo stressful to watch them go through 3 overtimes! Luckily, they pulled through and won ugly as it was.
On another football note quess who is 2nd place in her college fantasy football league....that's right ME! I am so proud, and I did it all on my own. Don't ask who is in 1st place... Michael. I don't think it will last long but I am enjoying the top while I can!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What happened to that always be prepared motto? I bet you forgot the ponchos on purpose so you can have Aggie ones! Glad you had fun and I hope you remembered the sunscreen.
Mamma

Brooke said...

I'm with Landon. The Wombles should not be allowed to play next year! I am very proud of you even though I envy you.

annalee said...

you are such a loyal wife/fan! i'm proud of you!