Wednesday, September 19, 2007

NYC Here We Come!

This time tomorrow I will be doing something, anything fabulous in New York City. Michael and I are very excited that our Mom's turned the big 5-0 this year because it has meant awesome family vacations. We are leaving tomorrow at 4 am, seriously, for the airport to have a great long weekend with Michael's parents, grandparents and brother. Hopefully, we will have tons of fun pictures to share with you when we get back.
On a side note my football standing is slipping quickly. I am now in 3rd place and not feeling real confident about my picks for this week since I have to make them early. But, I really liked second place while it lasted.
Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Have a great time!
Love,
Mamma

Maddie said...

I want pictures and a full report! have fun!!!

amie said...

call me if you see any good fake Louie's or Coaches!!!!! Have fun!

Leah J. said...

I LOVE NY!!! Have such a great time! I can't wait to see pictures!

annalee said...

so excited for whatever you are doing RIGHT THIS SECOND in nyc!!!