Sunday, September 30, 2007

My Name is Abbe and I am a TV-aholic

I am SO excited that it is finally time for a new season of TV shows. I know that I said in a previous post I don't watch too much TV, and I maintain that since DVR I don't. But, I do watch a lot. I love to unwind with dinner and Michael and crack up at the silly girls on the Bachelor on Monday nights. Tuesday I used to enjoy Lorelai and Rory, but they're gone so now it's Denny Crane to the rescue. Wednesday we haven't really found anything yet and there is church, but I am sure I will find something soon. Surely, you are all watching Grey's Anatomy on Thursday night and I just may get back into ER if I don't like the new show after it. Tonight marks the final premiere with Brothers and Sisters and I can't wait. I thought that was an awesome show last year. My goal this year is to remember to let the DVR do it's job and only watch shows when they are on if Michael wants to and it's not getting in the way of reading, exercising or doing things around the house that need to be done...
Thank goodness I only work 3 days a week so I can sneak some in while I wake up in the mornings if need be.
Also, HOW BOUT THOSE COWBOYS?!?!?! I am so excited that they are doing good. I really like Jason Garrett as the offensive coordinator and Wade Phillips for head coach. It is so much fun to see them doing well and playing as a team, even T.O., I didn't think it was possible for him.
Have a great day!

2 comments:

amie said...

You should be so impressed with me..guess who has season tickets to the cowboys next season..I know, I just may be a sports girls after all....maybe!

jillreigh said...

I am sooo into TV, it's not funny. On Monday, I watch the Bachelor with a couple of friends, which is the best! (And I DVR Heroes) Then, Tuesday is Biggest Loser and Beauty and the Geek (same time, so I have to DVR one). Wednesday I'm going to DVR Private Practice, but I may not watch it. Thursday is Survivor, The Office, and I DVR Grey's. Whew - that's a lot of TV! The way I justify it is that I try to multi-task, like ironing or riding my exercise bike while I'm watching.

Oh, and I got my Halloween costume last night after the Choc festival. I think I was inspired by the Cowboys - I'm going to be a referee!

:) Jill