September also meant lots of travel fun for us! It was great to extend the summer one more month. We got to celebrate our FAVORITE one year old boy....
Cooper
He had a super cute wagon themed birthday!
And apparently Michael and I were very squinty that day. :)
It cracks me up to try to get cousin pictures when they are all so little.
How could this cutie not be our favorite one year old boy???
After the birthday party we headed to Hyatt's Wild Oak Ranch for a late summer vacay with our favorite travel buddies.
I have to say we truly loved it!! I know Hill Country is supposed to be the only way to go, but this was perfect for our stage in life. It was low key, not crowded and we went to Hill Country when wanted to!
I could go on and on but a good old instagram pic frame pretty much summed it up, we swam, we played and had a blast.
Sadie Jo was the baby of the world.
The kids played and played!
I love our no apologizing for your kids policy. It allowed us to laugh when Hank had an epic meltdown and showed his true commitment to his cause by flatly refusing to say sorry, say I'll be nice or just stop screaming for 20 minutes while we made lunch one day.
It was so cute to watch the 4 big kids chat it up at their own table each night for dinner.
We discovered a new board game that I really love, Bezzerwizzer.
These are the memories I hope our kids will cherish, I know I do.



1 comment:
Ok, I'm totally copying you...we are going to stay at the Wild Oak Ranch when we go to SA later this summer. Thanks, because it's saving us some cash and still looks wonderful! :)
Post a Comment