I can't believe my baby boy is THREE!!! How can it be!
In honor of his third birthday I thought I would tell you my 3 favorite things about Hank.
1-Hank ALWAYS has a song in his heart. He will make up songs when he feels like it, he leads his daddy and brother in a rousing rendition of The Lord's Army every night on the way to the bathtub, and busts a move any time any place when he hears a song he likes. I can't wait to see how this musicality plays out in his life!
2-Hank is PASSIONATE. When Hank is happy he beams at you tells you thank you with such sincerity and gives you a huge hug! When Hank is not happy he will stink eye you, yell at you and swing with all his might. While it is much more pleasant to be on the happy side of things I love that no matter what you know where he stands and why. I think this will help him have the courage to do great things in his life!
3-Hank is a sweet, sweet boy. Yesterday morning Hanky climbed up in my bed gave me a huge hug and then sweetly rubbed my cheek with his lovey just like he likes it. Hanky is so happy for his brother and sister when great things happen to them. Hanky almost never forgets to say thank you and he always means it when he says it. Hanky loves a good cuddle.
We sure have been blessed by 3 great years with our FAVORITE THREE YEAR OLD BOY!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment