Saturday wasn't the prettiest day, but he still managed to have a lot of fun on his very last day of 4.
He climbed up in trees, with some help from daddy!
He took a shower, not a bath! And, he wrapped his towel like a grown up instead of like a kid!
He had quality time with Aunt Linde, Uncle Jeff and Mack.
He had a birthday dinner of sliders, black eyed peas, strawberries, chips and dip with an ice cold rootbeer to drink!
He had a strawberry cupcake with with strawberry icing and 5 candle!
And he was an excellent sport when we all pretended not to know the happy birthday song for a good 5 minutes before we broke down and sang to him!
Sunday was more fun for an officially 5 year old boy! We had orange rolls for breakfast in the car on the way to church!
He even got to open presents before church! Isn't it sad he didn't like his present?
Nap time was awesome courtesy of a new movie and new sleeping bags.
Avery picked Mi Cocina for lunch, thank goodness! I was so afraid he would pick McDonald's since Chick Fil-A is closed on Sundays. Our buddies the Reeses went with us, but I forgot to document the lunch. And dinner and bingo at City Square was a great way to end the night, even if it was a little hard to not win at bingo. But hey, they had oreos chips and hot dogs so it wasn't a bad deal!
And here are the thoughts of my 5 year old boy....
My favorite thing to say is Jesus is alive again now!
My favorite song is Jesus Loves Me
My favorite color is green
My favorite drink is sprite
My favorite food is chicken like at Old McDonald's and Chick Fil-A
I like to go eat at Mi Cocina
My favorite store is Super Target
The coolest person I know is Dad
The funniest person I know is Papa
The sweetest person I know is Mamma
When I am outside I love to shoot my bow and arrow
When I am inside I love to play board games
If I could go anywhere in the world I would go to Annalee and Evan's
I like to watch Hercules
My friends are Katie and David and Brooks, Riley and Cade
My favorite thing to do with Daddy is Shoot at the target
My favorite thing to do with Mamma is read Amelia Bedelia
My favorite thing to do with Hanky is watch good TV shows
My favorite thing to do with Sadie Jo is make funny faces
My teachers are Ms Amy and Ms Lauren
I like when we play games
When I am 5 I hope to keep celebrating my birthday
I know that Jesus loves us
When I grow up I hope to be a dad that works at an office
we sure do love our 5 year old boy!















No comments:
Post a Comment