Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Hanky Pokey

Luckily, Hanky Panky did not end up in the Pokey today...
This is his loot, there are SIX pairs of little girl shoes in there  We didn't pay for them, nor did I realize they were in the basket of my snap 'n go...
Luckily, my main 2 year old man Hank is pretty stinking cute.  He had already worked this magic on the sales lady at Janie and Jack. 

So, when we came marching back in to the store about an hour after we'd been browsing she greeted us with a huge smile and a "Hi Hank, how are you?"  In fact he was so stinking cute she was profusely thanking me for returning the 6 pairs of shoes we STOLE. 

Lesson learned, watch your little ones extra close if there are little shoes in their path!  Also, don't think just because you only have 2 of your 3 kids with you it's okay to let your guard down.  

Life with three is a BLAST!  I have many blogs planned in my head, hopefully I'll get them to you soon.

No comments: