Way back in May Avery's class had a "Pastries with Parents" party! Michael and I had a great time watching him sing a few song with his friends and we received some wonderful handmade creations.
You can see Michael's tie in this picture!
My favorite gifts were the questionnaires Avery answered about us. Did you know my favorite food is broccoli and that Michael weighs 6 whole pounds? I know I will always keep those and remind him of who he thought we were at age 4!
Michael tried to be super noble this year and say that we didn't need to do anything for Father's Day that moms do all the hard work. While sometimes I try to feel sorry for myself and wholeheartedly agree, this picture is proof that it's just not true. Michael is such a great dad to our kids! I LOVE that he is their absolute favorite person in the whole world and that this designation is well deserved because of sweet moments like these. Not just any dad will sit down in the story corner and read to our little buddies and their friends while the other parents chit chat.
Please note Avery's arm around his best buddy Levi. Levi is definitely a close second behind daddy, I am not sure how we will get through the summer not seeing him 3 days a week.
I am unbelievably thankful for these 3 little people and their wonderful daddy! I love that we get to raise our children together. I can't imagine doing it alone and wouldn't want to do it with anyone else.
Happy (late) Father's Day Michael, you are the best! We love you!


No comments:
Post a Comment