Aunt Linde had unique challenges with the room this time. We decided to reuse Avery's giraffe room. We always imagined the giraffe print would be gender neutral, so now Linde was tasked with remaking Avery's room in to Sadie Jo's room. She also did it with almost no help from me. Linde is amazing at asking questions even after she knows the sex of the baby to help her complete the room, but I unintentionally was a worthless sister. Every time she would ask me questions I would give her a detailed opinion about the boy room and then say it doesn't matter you know it's a boy when she asked for input on the girl room. Linde also knows me well enough to know I like things equal so Sadie's room had to feel like Sadie Jo's room, not Avery's left over nursery. Finally, she did all the work at her house or after Sadie was born to make sure that Avery or Hank didn't accidentally uncover the secret. And she did all this while she was sick, miserable newly pregnant. But, as always she did NOT disappoint. It's awesome!!!
Poor Linde, when the shock wore off I apologized for not helping with her questions at all. Then I sheepishly asked if she would put Sadie Jo, instead of just Sadie on the wall. Of course she agreed and had it perfectly ready and installed by Saturday after Sadie Jo was born. She also searched far and wide to find the fabulous bedding. We picked out the fabric early in my pregnancy and it was discontinued by the time Linde actually needed it. Thank goodness she is very resourceful!
Linde knows I love all things monogrammed and dark purple! The valance and the dressers proudly sport both!
I love the pug bookends. We had a pug growing up and poor Cleo is still a special part of our family even if she is now a dog and not our baby. Mary Lou my parent's pug is almost as great of an aunt as Linde. :)
I am sorry these pictures are terrible. I have some more that a real photographer took, I will get them up soon. But know Sadie girl's room is amazing!

1 comment:
WOW, soo beautiful! I love this room and the GIRL it belongs to!
Post a Comment