Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Michael Had a Birthday, Too!

Michael will probably never have a good birthday celebration again, but I am pretty sure he doesn't mind sharing his birthday week with a sweet baby girl!  I thought we did a pretty good celebrating this year considering we were in the hospital with a 2 day old.  
He started out his day with presents and cuddles, Michael LOVES to have sweet babies sleep on his chest!  

We had a great day visiting with the boys and friends. 
He got to go home and play with Avery and Hank at the park and see his mamma and granny, too. 
The evening wasn't too shabby either.  Some tiny, but delicious bundt cakes arrived as well as a brand new cooler with some adult beverages, too!  Michael was good enough to get himself a yummy birthday dinner and bring some for the rest of us, too.  We had mini party with Papa, LouLou, Sadie Jo and the cast of American Idol.   
Our girl proudly sported her Aggie hat all day in honor of daddy's birthday!  Thank goodness my friend Brooke brought bows the night before, when I bought the hat for Wee to wear on daddy's birthday I was still under the assumption that Wee was a he, thanks Brooke!

We wrapped up our day with family cuddle/bonding time!  I am so thankful that Michael's mom stayed with the boys at the house so that Michael could stay with Sadie and me.  Even though I gave Michael major grief about referring to my hospital stay as a vacation, in a lot of ways it was.  It is certainly a treat to get to have a couple hours for 3 nights in a row to spend with my birthday boy and his birthday girl! (although based on the crustiness in this picture it isn't all vacation)
I am so thankful for my prince, he is a wonderful husband and father!  I think it is really fun that his 3rd child was born 2 days before his 32 birthday.  I have a feeling his 32nd year is going to be a great one, we are certainly starting off in a very blessed place!

No comments: