Monday, October 10, 2011

School Update

Avery and I would like to thank you for praying for his school year.  It seems to be going well!  Today was western day and Avery had a blast!
Ms Kara and Ms Ale seem to "get" Avery.  They are always telling me how charming and energetic he is, instead of looking whipped and saying he has a short attention span!  While he has spent a nap time or two behaving less than great, they let him read his books and give him every opportunity to succeed.  When he doesn't have a good day, they are sad for him and work hard with him the next day to have a better day.  I love that his classroom has structure and reward systems, it is night and day from last year!  

I have to admit I was sad about Avery being at school so much, but I am LOVING all the extra time with this friend.  He is cracking me up these days.  Hank definitely takes advantage of every minute of having the house and mamma all to himself! 













And just in case you were wondering, we still have the CUTEST nephew ever!!!  Can you believe this 3 week old preciousness!  I am going to have to go steal him, don't warn Blake and Courtney. 

2 comments:

Dara said...

So glad this school year is going well for Mr. Avery! Such a cutie. I am so glad we got to hang with you guys and both of your boys last weekend. We need to do more family get-togethers!!!

annalee said...

SO THANKFUL to read this update! LOVE those boys of yours.