Sorry, I know I haven't blogged in forever. We have been busy, actually having family fun. I am so thankful that we have been able to spend almost all of the last couple weekends as a family, it was a long overdue treat.
Saturday we finally made it to the pumpkin patch! I was feeling a little guilty that we didn't go to a fancy patch with hay rides and bounce houses, but the boys had a blast just running around enjoying a nice day and finding the perfect pumpkin!
I loved watching them choose their pumpkins. I thought it was fun that they both loved the white pumpkin that was a little different. In the end that was Hank's choice, and Avery was very proud to get a pumpkin just his size!
We sure had a fun Saturday!
Too bad the end wasn't so good watching the Rangers stink. Luckily they turned it around Sunday. I must say the Rangers are cutting into my blogging time as well! Let's hope they can wrap it up with a big win tomorrow night in St Louis!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment