Thursday, October 13, 2011

I love surveys.  I actually answer the questions when they call our house.  So I couldn't resist when I saw Annalee share this one!
A. Age: 31
B. Bed size: queen, i wouldn't mind a king but it won't fit in our room right
C. Chore that you hate: ironing!
D. Dogs: Cleo, the unloved pug, bless her heart, we are those people that ignore the dog once the kids
came along, she doesn't help her cause that she loves pacifiers
E. Essential start to your day: minimal interaction for the first few minutes. 

F. Favorite color: purple
G. Gold or Silver: either
H. Height: 5' 4 and 3/4"
I. Instruments you play: played the oboe back in the day, i know cool, right, and basic, basic piano
J. Job title: part-time mom & part time NICU nurse
K. Kids: avery blake and hanky pank (henry lee)

L. Live: the great state of texas
M. Mother’s name: cindy lou who!

N. Nick names: abbe jo, abs, ab, abby cadabby, abby doobie, abagel


O. Overnight hospital stays: only to have babies
P. Pet peeves: cell phones during family/friend time
Q. Quote from a movie: not good at quotes and i really don't watch many movies, sorry. 
R. Right or left handed: right, married a lefty and hoped for left handed kids, but no luck
S. Siblings:
Linde, sister, Courtney, sister-in-law, Jeff & Blake-brother-in-law, Mary Lou, pug sister
T. Truth or Dare:  truth, i am a big weenie and not very good at secrets anyway
U. Ultimate Vacation: tie-beach all inclusive or san francisco
V. Vegetable you hate: hominy, so gross in taste and texture
W. What makes you run late: i really love to sleep,  and i really think i can get a little bit more done than is realistic
X. X-Rays you’ve had: teeth and kidney stone
Y. Yummy food that you make: sausage balls, aunt susan jo imparted her wisdom
Z. Zoo animal:  huh?  i guess i like the penguins.  



go ahead, fill it out too.  and let me know you did!
i also love reading others' surveys.

3 comments:

annalee said...

I LOVE YOU!

Heather said...

I love the fact that you included your pug sister! Cute!

MELANIE said...

I just filled out this survey. I just might be a sucker for a survey afterall!