We've had some changes in the smiles at our house that are pretty bittersweet.
If you look closely we have had a death in the family, Avery's left front tooth. It's very sad. Avery thought it was great fun to go to the dentist and get special pictures taken, he even got a balloon and a treat. Now I am hoping that his tooth will be one of the 60% that get less brown and fade to just yellow in the next 6 months. I know good mother's aren't supposed to say that their kids are anything but adorable, but come on a brown tooth is NOT the cutest.
And, Hanky has found his cheese face for the other bittersweet smile.
While I think that is the most hilarious punkin smile ever, it also makes me pretty sad. Baby boys don't know how to say cheese when you bust out your iphone. Only big boys know how to say cheese.
Good thing these bittersweet smiles are too cute to resist.
No comments:
Post a Comment