Last Thursday we went to meet Avery's teachers.
Ms. Kara seemed really sweet. She and Avery bonded over play dough. I loved how she very sweetly but firmly told one of the other children that her name was Ms. Kara, not teacher. I am hoping that she will be the perfect blend of kind, but firm that Avery responds to so well. Ms. Ale seemed very nice, too. I like that she has 2 children who are 4 & 7, so she has lots of recent experience with 3 year old kids. I also enjoyed overhearing her tell about the non-profit she and her husband started to provide boots to kids in need. I am hoping this compassion will extend to a certain 3 year old boy who may nor may not stay on his nap mat.
I am so excited to see what this school year will hold. Hopefully, Ms Kara and Ms Ale will be just what the doctor ordered. I know it's not a huge deal, but when you say your prayers next please say one for these two ladies. They will be influential in Avery's life this year, and I am really praying that they "get" our little prince!
The first day is hopefully going well!
Avery marched in and was having a grand old time in 2 seconds flat!
Meeting new friends.
Playing with play dough with old friends, too!


2 comments:
amen.
great first day of school outfit!
somebody looks like mama in that second to last pic
Post a Comment