Friday, July 1, 2011

5 Question Friday

1. If you had the opportunity to bungee jump, would you?
No way!!!! I am so afraid of heights and just generally a wimp. Sounds terrifying.
2. Would you rather go to the movie theater or to the drive-in?
I think a drive in sounds fun. We always say we are going to trek to one sometime. I am not really much of a movie person. I would rather interact with Michael or our friends than pay all that money to stare at a screen.
3. Do you have your groceries delivered?
No, but if money were no object I would. It is hard to go to the grocery store with my little helpers and I hate using time spent with Michael to go by myself.
4. Eyebrows: Do you wax, thread, pluck, or stay au naturel?
Wish I waxed but don't make the time or want to spend the money so I have caterpillars.
5. Would the people you went to high school with be surprised by your life today?
Nope not one bit and I am a-okay with that. It is a great life!

No comments: