Monday, March 21, 2011

Spring Break 2011

Our spring break was interesting and at times very fun.  Avery had a great first dentist visit and Hank got a super cute big boy haircut, although I am pretty emotional about it.  We made the Tyler rounds and got to see Pop, Abby Leonard, Grandma and Grandad, and Honey and Granny all in one day.  The boys shared a stomach bug and were gracious enough to pass in on to LouLou. 
I think our Saturday night trip to Target sums it all up.  Avery kept waving the box of tampons I needed at Michael saying, "Daddy, daddy are these for me? Can I have the green ones? I like green" and adding in a "Daddy, I don't want a spankin" every 4-5 minutes for good measure.  Spring break was ex-ci-ting at our house!
I forgot my camera for our Tyler adventures, but I will have some of Hank's hair cut to post once I get them off my dad's camera. 

No comments: