Hank and daddy bonding while mamma tries out her new Valentines Day camera!
The weather has FINALLY been nice enough for Avery to give the old bike a ride or 12!
We also got to play lots of baseball and practiced hitting right and left handed because Avery noticed Daddy does it different.
This picture cracks me up...little orphan Avery. He looks so pitiful even though he was having so much fun in the tub last night.
I LOVE when my babies sleep late. This little punkin snoozed until I woke him up at 11 Saturday morning. (old friends did you notice who is still standing guard in my bed?)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hello Popples - long time, no see - so glad you are keeping watch over your family!
that would be the first thing I noticed!!! Love it!
Too cute!!! We need to get the kids together and play a game of t-ball! I just signed Ellie B up to play girls t-ball last night for Wylie. She is soooo excited!
Yes, I have seen Popples! You are too cute, Abbe! Love ya!
I do have your girl scout cookies still! I will bring with me tomorrow night and/or Sunday morning!!!
Post a Comment