Thursday, February 17, 2011
11 months 1 week, heaven help me
I am, as always, a little behind with my Hanky Panky update. Little punkin is now 11 months old. I can't stand it. How on earth is he almost a year old? I can't believe that he is so big, or that this time last year I was hugely preggers chasing an almost 2 year old and wondering what it would be like to have 2 kids.
Hanky is still his same lovable self. He always has a smile for you! I can't believe how fast he flies across the hardwood floors doing his big boy crawl, but I do miss his army crawl it was so cute. He is also pulling up on everything and cruising here and there. I don't think he will be walking anytime soon, but I guess I could be wrong. Hanky is always babbling. He says mama, dada and something that sounds a lot like Avery. They are never on command, but you can tell he does say them meaning the right things. He also says hiya all the time which I love. Hanky had a horrible cold the snow week and we are so glad he is breathing easier and feeling better. Life is good for our 11 month old boy. I think I will just freeze him at this moment in time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment