Sunday, April 25, 2010

My Prince

Today MY prince is turning the big 3-0.  I love that we have now known each other for half of our lives. 
I loved him so much back when it was just us and we went on fun cruises and had tons of alone time. 
I loved him even more when the little prince was born and he became such a great dad!
And, then I loved him even more when he became dad to the littler prince, too, and continues to help and be there when we need him. 
And we love him every day just because he is the amazing man that he is!
Happy Birthday Michael from 3 people who are proud to say you are our favorite person in the whole world and we are so glad you were born 30 years ago today!

2 comments:

annalee said...

happy birthday MAW! welcome to the club! i say we go on a trip to celebrate. too bad ev can't come for another three years.

Lynn Leaming said...

What a sweet post from a proud wife! It is such a blessing to have a spouse who loves you in the way God meant it to be!! Happy 30th Michael, may it be your best year yet!