The Itzbeen. My friend Annalee sold me on it when we went to meet her second child, Graham. I LOVE this handy little gadget. You just push a button when you start feeding and then you know how long it's been...get it??? I love not trying to remember how long Hank's been eating, when he's due next, etc. It also has buttons for diaper changes and sleep times that I don't use as much and a misc. button that I use for Avery's naps to make sure he sleeps long enough, too. Go get one, I strongly suggest it! I got mine as a gift from Babies R Us, but I think they have them at Target, too.
The Moby wrap.
I saw this on a friend of a friend's blog and thought, "oh, good for you a little too granola for me." Sorry, I am a city girl....But, boy was a wrong. I love this bad boy. I never found a sling I loved with Avery. The over one shoulder made my back hurt so very bad, and now there's the breathing scare. I liked the Baby Bjorn okay, but it also hurt my back and with Hank I needed him to be in it, but didn't like that I still had to keep his little head still. I am now a Moby convert. I forgot it last Sunday at the church kids carnival and was so sad. My favorite features is that it holds Hanky's head still. It can also totally cover his head so I didn't have to worry about sunburning the little fella. It was a little hard to work the first time, but I got through it with the manual and I hear there are classes if you need them. I also think it will be fun to have several ways to use it as he gets older and bigger.
I used Babies R Us giftcards, but I am sure there are lots of places to get these also.
Bug Band Wrist Band
My Aunt Susan Jo sold me on these with Avery. It is all organic, natural, etc. and it doesn't spray on the little kiddies. I also think it smells really good. Since Avery LOVES being outside, we all end up out a lot lately and the mosquitoes are already rearing their ugly little heads. I can put this on Hank's stroller or carrier not even touching him and he is still protected from the bugs. If you want one check out Aunt Susan Jo's website, tell her I sent ya so I can be the favorite niece!!
So, what makes your life easier? I need all the help I can get!!!!




1 comment:
yes it's true i'm also in love with the first two products. i just placed my order for the third product so i'm sure i'll be loving it soon too!
Post a Comment