Here are a few of the pictures she took for us when Hank was about 10 days old, she is unbelievable.
I will admit I was super stressed when Lisa asked if I had a white shirt I could change into, because Michael's white shirt looked really great. But she was so right. I thought the picture of me and the boys would be awful, but I love it! I am also loving the pictures of Michael and Hank. The fact that she can get him this relaxed is why I love her.
A great thing about the boys' birthdays being so close is we got to have Lisa take Avery's 2 year portraits at the same time. He cracked us up with his delight in having Lisa and her sister Tracy pay so much attention to him and take his picture. I can't get the kid to smile and pose for anything, but like I said Lisa gets the men in my life to do great things for her camera!
Thanks Lisa!
By the way, she will be in DFW next weekend. If you need some pics contact her, she might still have an opening!!!!







2 comments:
those are adorable!!
Those pictures are awesome!!! I still can't get over how much Hank looks like Avery!
Post a Comment