1-Avery is 1 year old... how???
2-Number of days I work each week, I am so thankful for my part time job!
3-Number of weeks until we help host the Dallas Walk for Honduras. Do you want to walk or donate??? go to www.predisan.org to find out more
4-Days until Avery makes his second ring bearer run at Uncle Blake and Courtney's wedding!!!!!
5-The time I had to get up this morning to go to work... gross!
6-The number of hens are neighbors are allowed to have roaming around in their back yard, seriously
7-The number of weeks until Mom, Linde, Emme and I walk in the Breast Cancer 3 day. Emme still needs help with her fundraising, help her here.
8-In 8 months I will be 30....
9-The number of times we have tried various treatments to get rid of the fleas we think are coming from #6... so gross... so infuriating...so embarrassing
10-Number of times per hour Avery says Dad-dy!
11-years ago I was 18 and in my very first semester of college...I guess that means I am getting old.
12-million, the number of times I have said "Avery please don't throw your food on the floor" maybe next time he will start listening. Any tips?
13-My favorite number...from childhood...do you know why? My friend Melanie will, she's the number queen.
14-The number of weeks I am PREGNANT!!! Wee's back. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
Wohoooooo!
Congratulations!!! So excited for you guys!
What?!!
Congratulations!!
Congratulations! What a fun way to tell the blog world!
Yay!!!! :) So excited for Wee #2!
Yes, I believe you love the #13 for the same reason I love the #31! Your birthday day!! :) Cute way to announce your pregnancy!!
Congrats!! Sounds like you guys are doing great. So glad to hear it!!!
~Nada
i love the numbers of abbe (well except for 5, 6, and 9, i feel sorry for you on those!) but i ESPECIALLY love #14! my guess is 13 is your favorite number because of the 13th of may?!?
How exciting! Congratulations! I was sooo not expecting that at the end!
That is so very awesome! Congrats Abbe!!
Congrats Abbe - I suspected #2 would be coming soon! 2 is very fun!
woo hoo! i'm so excited about all these babies!! congratulations.
I love 26, 13, 31, 24 and WEE2!
Mamma
Post a Comment