Monday, September 14, 2009

Celebrations!!!!

We have a lot of great things to celebrate lately!!! A few weeks ago our WHOLE family got to go to the NEW Cowboys stadium for a pre-season football game. It was so fun. Especially if you had the cutest little Tony Romo jersey and a super great Pop to take you walking all over the stadium!

It is also fun if you have a great Daddy to get you all ready all by himself, I met the family after work.


Avery is also celebrating something very special tonight..... guess who passed the CFP!!!!!!!
That's right D-A-D-D-Y, C-F-P*

*apparently there is some form he has to fill out and mail in so technically I can't say he is a CFP yet...whatever, he passed the test! We are SO proud!!!!


*CFP= Certified Financial Planner!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

YAY Michael! I'm really not sure what that stands for, but I know it must be exciting! And what a cute little cowboy you have!

annalee said...

WOO-HOO!!!!

Amanda Brooks said...

I cannot tell you how jealous I am that you guys went to the new stadium. Great pictures!! Tell your families howdy and congrats to Michael!