Saturday, September 5, 2009

Nothing Much

I keep thinking I should blog, but what have we been up to... Honestly, nothing much. We stay busy but not doing anything exciting. I slacked off a little on my walking, but I am getting back in the habit. I walked 12 of the long 14 mile walk I was supposed to walk this week on Thursday. Avery was a trooper riding in his stroller for 10 of those miles. When not strapped in his stroller or car seat Avery has been keeping us entertained.

We love to watch Avery play with shoes. He is always finding our shoes and putting them on or bringing them to us to put on. This is what I found after I finished cleaning up the breakfast dishes the other day. I guess my daddy was right I shouldn't leave my shoes out.

Avery is talking more and more and I think it is so funny. Sometimes we get a little frustrated with each other when I can't tell what he is saying. But, cookie is one word that is very clear. He is a boy after his daddy and Papa Virgel's heart! The other day the first thing he asked for when I got him out of his crib was a cookie.

Daddy is usually in charge of bath time, he went on a quick business trip to I had to fill in. We were glad Daddy is back to keep it fun, when mamma does it it gets so boring you have to use your toy basket as a hat to stay entertained!

Have a great Labor Day weekend! We wish we were at the lake.

1 comment:

kristin fulghum said...

high heels are a good look for avery.