I am sure I should have been walking on the treadmill while watching or preparing to Jillian's 30 day shred, but no I munched on my 100 calorie oreos to see who was in the bottom 2. I thought it was an okay show, not the best. Honestly, I was very impressed that Ron FINALLY finished a challenge. But, thought it was weird that they had them do a marathon it was so long and so hard for Ron and Mike. Oh well. I still love the show and CAN'T WAIT for next week. Who do you think is going to win? Did you vote?? I sure did? Do you know who I voted for??
Thursday, May 7, 2009
I Voted!
Well, you all know I am obsessed with TV... So of course I waited patiently until Avery had gone to be Tuesday night. Cleaned up the kitchen and got settled down in my favorite green chair to watch...
I am sure I should have been walking on the treadmill while watching or preparing to Jillian's 30 day shred, but no I munched on my 100 calorie oreos to see who was in the bottom 2. I thought it was an okay show, not the best. Honestly, I was very impressed that Ron FINALLY finished a challenge. But, thought it was weird that they had them do a marathon it was so long and so hard for Ron and Mike. Oh well. I still love the show and CAN'T WAIT for next week. Who do you think is going to win? Did you vote?? I sure did? Do you know who I voted for??
I am sure I should have been walking on the treadmill while watching or preparing to Jillian's 30 day shred, but no I munched on my 100 calorie oreos to see who was in the bottom 2. I thought it was an okay show, not the best. Honestly, I was very impressed that Ron FINALLY finished a challenge. But, thought it was weird that they had them do a marathon it was so long and so hard for Ron and Mike. Oh well. I still love the show and CAN'T WAIT for next week. Who do you think is going to win? Did you vote?? I sure did? Do you know who I voted for??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You voted for Ron because you want Tara to win.
Mamma
I so totally voted for Ron too!! The limit from my home phone, my cell phone, Donald's cell phone, my 2 email addresses too. Seriously used to root for the brown team but come on! They turned cocky and I'm over them both. I have been annoyed with Tara being the golden girl of the show but she should win because she has NEVER been in the bottom 2and she won all those challenges! Come on Tara!! Plus did you notice she has a little min pin?!?! ha.
Post a Comment