Who me? Yes you.Avery has decided he is a ladies' man and that Maggie is the object of his affections. Apparently there was some serious hand holding going on in the cradle roll class last Sunday morning. I guess I better remind him about her 3 big brothers and her dad, but I can see how he was tempted look at that fab bow!
I love that Avery loves class and that he has great teachers that love him enough to take cute pictures and send them to his Mamma, thanks for all you ladies do!

2 comments:
dear avery,
obviously you already have some very smooth moves mastered with the ladies. we will be keeping a really close eye on you little buddy when you are in houston!:)
that is too funny! I check in time to time to see what your little man is up to. It's so fun reading your blog since Caden and Avery are so close in age. I am addingyou to my favorite blogs so I can visit more often!
Post a Comment