Things in our world are good. I got the last of my decorations up last night and Michael and I even managed to change a fuse in the Christmas tree without killing each other or electrocuting ourselves. I am having so much fun listening to Christmas music and I inherited all my Mom's Christmas VHS movies because they no longer have a tape player. So, we have been going to sleep to my favorite childhood Christmas movies. Michael is being a very good sport.
In Wee news, we had the big 19 week sonogram Friday and everything looked GREAT!!! I was so relieved to not see signs of the litany of problems my NICU self has been worrying about. I am now going to try very hard to relax and enjoy this pregnancy since I have been worrying way too much the last few weeks. Much to the disappointment of my friend Dara, we did not find out the sex. Wee will remain neutral until the big day! I think it will be really fun and I understand that it means I won't get any cute monogrammed presents. :)
Here's a 20 week belly picture for those who have asked I waited until last night so it would be as pooched as possible. Not much belly to report, but plenty of booty. Please excuse the mess the office is the Christmas storage wasteland....
Happy Monday!

7 comments:
I love, love, love the little belly! It will grow soon enough, don't worry! I think that it's so fun that you are waiting until the actual birthday to find out the sex. We'll all be waiting to read in anticipation. And Ms. Cleo Clause is so cute! If I had a dog, I would dress her up, too!
You look SO cute! I love the belly! I want to see you in person! And, though I do not like dogs that much, I do like that you dressed Miss Cleo up! You are a fun doggy Mommy!
LOVE the belly pics..finally!!! Cleo was a hit at work today!
I am using all sorts of profanities right now. I LOOK MORE PREGO THAN YOU! you still FREAKING skinny. And even though I am disappointed in the gender monogram shopping... I can still by gender neutral things and put Womble Property on it :)
which is cuter?
cleo as mrs. claus- the future poster child for target's dog line or
abbe as mrs. womble- the future momma of wee womble?
i really can't decide.
How fun! Have you decided how you want to decorate the nursery?
What kind of belly is that? That is what my stomach looks like on a daily basis! J/K You look fabulous! Yes, I am a bit peaved about gender neutral status... not so fun for Ms. Monogrammer! Oh well! "You get what you get and you don't throw a fit!" Emma's saying!
Post a Comment