Okay, I am not a cold weather girl at all. I HATE to be cold it's not my fault I come from a long line of people who feel this way... my Mamma, my Papa, my Mamma Rosa-it's genetic.
All this to say, even I think it is ridiculous for it to be 83 in November. I am ready to wear my sweaters and not sweat or shiver, I want it to be just right. My 3-4 3/4 length t-shirts are tired. I look silly in a t-shirt and sandals in November, but what's a girl to do. I tried just wearing longsleeves and long pants to church last Sunday and regretted it as I sweat through the day, but at least for once I was "glowing." :) So this Sunday I wore short sleeves, but at least they were fall colors.
We'll see if fall makes it in time for Thanksgiving, I'm not holding my breath. It better at least be chilly by Christmas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You might as well sit back and enjoy the warmth. We don't have cold weather until January. I remember a December that came in pretty handy-do you?
Love to you and Wee
Mamma
I never thought I would be "that pregnant lady" that is always hot and fanning herself ... but that's me! I am ready for that cool weather! Come on ... hurry up ... us pregnant ladies need a break :)
Post a Comment