Monday, November 19, 2007

Fun and Firsts

Well, we had a great day yesterday with a few firsts. Wee Womble attended his or her very first Cowboy game. Michael says it doesn't count, but I think that our little on gets at least half credit. Hopefully this child will grow to love the Cowboys as much as we do, or Michael's dad will disown them. :) It was a great game in the end, but the Boys had me very nervous about things during the first half. We have also determined that our little one must be very spiritual and that our friend John must be a great preacher, I think I felt a flutter for the first time yesterday during the invitation song. It might also have to do with the fact that I had on some tights to help me squeeze into my favorite winter pants one last time. :)
My beloved study buddy Heidi sent me this Scattergories e-mail and I LOVE it, I have always considered myself to be great at Scattergories, so I think all my blog friends should give it a go!

**Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following.
Your answers have to be real names, places, things……..nothing made up!
You can’t use your name for the boy – girl name.

You are up!!!

What’s your name? Abbe
Car: Altima, remember Al?
City: Abilene
Boy Name: Andrew
Girl name: Allison
Alcoholic drink: Amstel Light
Occupation: Anthropologist
Something you wear: ankle socks
Celebrity: Adam Sandler
Food: Amy's Ice Cream
Reason for being late: always am (double letter score!)
Cartoon character: A-team
Something you shout: AHHHHHH!
Happy Monday!

4 comments:

annalee said...

love the scattegories! and i'm so excited you felt a flutter... it's so amazing!!!

annalee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tiffany said...

How fun that you felt a flutter!!! I bet that was really neat!!! I'm horrible at scattegories, I gave up...

Tiffany said...

Are you going to the Cowboy's game tomorrow? You wanted the cold weather to come and its here! If you are going, try to stay warm!!! Have a great Thanksgiving!