I was interested to see what people think about Michael the other day when we did a little exercise in Bible Class. It made me think of these profiles of husbands on my friends' blogs so I thought I would give it a go. By the way he was almost named Roger-thank goodness his mom won on that one. I love tease Michael and call him Rog...
1. Who is your man? Michael Avery
2. How long have you been together? we've known each other since 9th grade
3. How long did you date? 4 1/2 years
4.How old is your man? 27
5. Who eats more? MAW
6. Who said "I love you" first? Michael called and confessed his undying devotion-great story!
7. Who is taller? M-5'8''
8. Who sings better? I am technically okay, he is terrible, but his songs are always way more fun to listen to. My personal favorite is when he sings Whitney Houston's I Will Always Love You
9. Who is smarter? Michael
10. Who's temper is worse? that's a tie, we get mad about very different things in different ways, but we both have bad tempers
11. Who does the laundry? I do, except Cleo's stuff Michael takes it to the laundromat for me!
12. Who takes out the garbage? we both do
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do
14. Who pays the bills? Michael
15. Who is better with the computer? Michael is, but it also frustrates him more
16. Who mows the lawn? Michael, I did one time when he was sick, but I was asked not to do it any more
17. Who cooks dinner? Me, unless it's the grill, there he is King!
18. Who drives when you are together? Michael
19. Who pays when you go out?Michael
20. Who is the most stubborn? tie again
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? neither of us is very good at that, maybe me
22. Whose parents do you see the most? mine
23. Who kissed who first? a lady never tells....
24. Who asked who out? Michael in that undying devotion phone call :)
25. Who proposed? Michael he did so good and completely surprised me
26. Who is the most sensitive? ME
27. Who has more friends? me
28. Who has more siblings? tie-i have one sister, he has one brother
29. Who wears the pants? he lets me run my mouth a lot, but when push comes to shove he does
30. Who do I love???? MAW!!!
Have a great Monday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Cute post..and thanks for owning up to your stubborness and temper...not that I thnk you have one!! I so would have lied on those two questions! Have a great day at work!
Fun read, Abbe!
what?!? roger?!?! i am so glad to know a new michael fact! that is hilarious.
That was fun! I don't think I know the story about the phone call! I might need to hear about that one.
oh, i just love that the "phone call" was mentioned! i still remember julie coming down to the room to tell me that "some guy is talking to abbe on the phone telling her he loves her" in her best duncanville voice. we snuck back to hear (small confession), and got nothing but hushed tones. we did create all sorts of nicknames for you and popples that night. i think it went something like "womble the wombat" or "popples womble". oh, nelson!
I do love that undying love story. The engagement story is pretty good too---the stop at Sonic was it? Be sure to check the baby names in Freakonomics...I would say MAW is way more stubborn and as for the temper, an explosion is not so bad, it is the hold on to my mad til the end of time that can be a problem. Thank goodness my children are perfect.
Cindy
I think Roger should consider adding Ulysses in his name so his initials could be MUAW. That way, his initials could sound like a girly kiss sound.
Hey Abbe! It;s Martha Colvert Rogers. I loved reading your blog and am happy to see that you are expecting! What thrilled my heart most was to see that you are a NICU nurse. Both of my girls were in the NICU and thankfully are healthy now and home. I respect your work and KNOW that you are the hands of Jesus each day. We LOVE our nurses and see them regularly still to thank them for them hard work on our girls. Michael seems wonderful and I am so happy to see that you are doing so well. blessings!M
Post a Comment