We have been having some FUN lately, thank goodness we needed it with tax season winding down and baby time nearing.
Some of the FUN has been our nightly dance party to FUN. I am so jealous of all our friends who saw the concert here or in Houston, but I do love the smooth moves Avery and Hank bust out!
Saturday night we had LOTS of FUN!
Michael and I got to go out to a super FUN dinner with only grown ups, to celebrate his birthday a little early!!!
This is Chef Tre. I might have a little crush. I have a thing for tall, bald black men. Good thing Michael snatched me up when he did. :) We ate at Tre's restaurant Marquee Grill. It was AWESOME! I loved it, we all ordered great and enjoyed a great dinner and great HP people watching. And Tre came over and talked to our table!! It was greatness and I acted like a total goob. I was beet red and grinning and basically had nothing to say, but it was FUN to listen to him talk about the restaurant biz, and have a great night with great, FUN friends. :)
While we were out the boys were having FUN with Aunt Linde and Uncle Jeff. They had FUN at Chick Fil-A, their favorite restaurant, eating ice cream and playing on the slide!
They had so much FUN laying on the blow up mattress and staying up late watching a movie. Such a FUN Aunt and Uncle thing to do!
And then they had FUN taking over Aunt Linde and Uncle Jeff's bed for a night of crazy sleep. Poor Aunt Linde and Uncle Jeff probably got none.
And sweet Aunt Linde even made one of their favorite breakfasts, orange rolls and had them all ready for us when we stopped by to pick them up on our way to church the next morning. It was so FUN for Michael and I to get ready for church in no time all by ourselves not having to get anyone else ready!
Do you want to know what else is so FUN?????
Wee 3 is going to have two cousins very close in age. Cousin Cooper will be one in September, it is so FUN that they won't even be a year apart! I know they will love playing together every chance they get. I bet next year Cooper will be big enough to come to cousin camp with Avery, Hank and Wee 3 and have all kinds of FUN.
AND
Uncle Jeff and Aunt Linde are having a baby, TOO!!! Isn't that so FUN???? We are so excited for Wee 3 to have a cousin born a few months after him or her (October) to play with TOO!!!! It is going to be sooo exciting!!! Woo Hoo for COUSIN FUN!!!!!






2 comments:
Woo-hoo! Congrats Linde and Jeff!
That is so FUN and exciting! Congrats!
Post a Comment