No, no, no I am NOT going to talk about the election, yuck!
I want to know if you think Wee 3 is a HE or a SHE???? I always wish I had it written down what people guess, so if you dare, leave a comment and let me know.
I have not been shy about my opinion, but form your own. Here are the answers to the questions people seem to ask me.
Yes, I feel pretty much the same. More tired, but more kids to keep up with so I think that's a wash.
I think I am carrying the baby the same, but I'll be honest I don't really know what that means. The washer/dryer repair man told me I was having a boy because my stomach looks "pointy" if that helps.
Avery says he wants a brother, but calls the baby a she and he does use pronouns correctly. He also votes that we name his brother John, every single time you ask him Wilson or Mack he says John.
Hank says his name is Avery when you ask him what his name is, so he's no help. And, yes he knows that is not his name, he just likes to get a rise.
Linde can no longer vote because SHE KNOWS!!!!!
Michael votes boy also, he says he is not brainwashed by me that is his honest opinion.
Wee will be here before we know it! I am glad we have made it past Avery's grand entrance point of 36 weeks!!! I am probably the only person pregnant with their 3rd praying not to go into labor before my scheduled c-section, but I so am. Poor Michael is killing himself trying to get things under control at work, and I procrastinated a little too long myself and can't decide on a baby book or coming home outfits. I have finally done some baby laundry, but have yet to pack my bag or the baby's. I also really, really like having a plan. :)
side bar-I do love being a boy mom, I have found several boy coming home outfits I can't decide between and can't get excited about a girl one. I love that I have conquered making boys look cute, it's an art in my opinion.
Wee she will be Sadie Jo and Wee he will be Wilson Mack, the million dollar question is will he go by Wilson or Mack. I have given up and am waiting on Michael to decide. I honestly really like both, see pros and cons to calling him both and don't want to talk Michael in to calling the baby a name he doesn't want to call him. He loves Wilson for all the reasons I do, and is deciding if he can live with it in conjunction with our last name. Feel free to pressure him to make a decision, it is making me somewhat crazy not knowing!
That's what I know about baby number 3! While I feel confident it's a boy, I still can't wait to meet him or her. I am dying to see if he or she looks like Avery and Hank (they looked incredibly similar as newborns) and what he or she will look like as he grows up. Will the baby join the blue eyed team or the brown eyed team, brown hair or blond, pasty or not so pasty? Avery and Hank have very different looks now. This baby is a party animal, so I will be interested to see if our run of great sleepers is over or if the baby is just getting out all the wiggling out now. It is going to be an adventure and I know we will love it!!!
Don't forget, I want to know YOUR vote he or she, Sadie or WMW (great monogram!!), brown eyes or blue :)

10 comments:
I still vote for Sadie, even though there's no doubt her outfits and bows will make Violet look raggedy by comparison :) I'm with you on the not ready for baby train. Although at this point I think I need more time than I'm ever going to find. Oh well.
This is Jill, btw. No idea why it didn't put that the first time.
I like Mack. I go by my middle name and I'm ok with it. But since you can't decide what to call the baby if it's a he, then that means the baby is a she!!!
Since I don't get to share my vote(which is weird because I voted before you were even pregnant), I'll share everyone else's votes. Jeff votes girl, Mom told me today she votes boy and dad votes boy. And I KNOW:)
I am voting boy and Dad is voting boy but Michelle and Liz vote girl so we are cancelled out!
I am voting boy and Dad is voting boy but Michelle and Liz vote girl so we are cancelled out!
I am voting boy and Dad is voting boy but Michelle and Liz vote girl so we are cancelled out!
Hmmmmmmm, I'm still not convinced it's a boy...yesterday at work Becky T went on a delivery--a couple's wee #3 as well, they have 2 boys and #3 was a girl named Abbegail! A sign?? Perhaps?!? So I'm saying a blue-eyed Sadie Jo. I know you and Michael (and me too!) will love WMW (which IS an awesome monogram btw!) just as much though if Wee is indeed a he. I CAN'T WAIT ABBE!!!!!!!! (my #3 was a party animal in utero and is out as well....) ;)
I am voting girl because I was thinking boy and I am normally the opposite! :)
I am voting GIRL.
Evan is voting GIRL.
Adelaide is voting GIRL.
Graham is taking a nap.
We will love WEE 3 as much as your other two monkeys though, that's the only thing our family knows for sure!
Post a Comment