You may remember that last year I made a goal to try 30 new restaurants in my 30th year, I blogged about some but it was kinda boring. We had so much fun trying 30 new places. Although I am now a mature 31 year old woman I still enjoy trying a new place. A few weeks ago we had to perfect opportunity to try Smoke. We were celebrating our buddy Josh, who is a total foodie and loves barbecue. We thought Smoke would be the perfect place since it seems to be a blend of both.
We were not disappointed!
Josh had a big rib, he was a BIG fan. The girls looked cute and dainty before we tore into our barbecue.
Normally I don't post too much about what Michael and I do without the kids, because my blog is mostly a memory keeper for them. But, people this is one of the two BEST burgers I have ever had! I LOVED IT! I could barely get it squished down for a bite, but I managed. That crispy delicious-ness is an egg fritter. HOLY COW! So, so good! I can't WAIT for an excuse to go back, anyone have a birthday coming up?
By the way the other best burger is on the brunch menu at The Grape, I read about it in Texas Monthly and in my opinion it was worth the hype. Have you caught on that I love a good burger? My family's Saturday night tradition of burgers and rotel dip have forever trained my taste buds in all the best ways!

1 comment:
Loved it!!! Smoke was definitely one we want to go visit again!!! We need to come up with the next b-day party plan!
Post a Comment