Cooper!
The Cutest Cuddliest Cousin ever!!!
We were so excited to get the call Thursday that our very first cousin was on his way!
We headed to Austin to meet our favorite new family of 3! (Feel free to not like Courtney just a little, if you look closely she looks like Miss America as always, even after almost 24 hours of labor, ugh :)
It was so fun to get to be a part of Cooper meeting grandparents and great grandparents!
Our family tends to be a little male dominant... Someday maybe someone will have a girl.
I am so excited I FINALLY get to be an Aunt. I can't wait to get back and cuddle this little guy some more!
I can't wait for more fun family memories with these 3 cousins!! I'll be sure to talk to Avery about sharing Uncle Blake between now and then.
One more shot of the proud Daddy, just too cute not to post!

2 comments:
C is definitely for CUTE COUSIN! hooray.
ave looks so cute hangin on uncle blake. surprised cooper doesn't have the womble nose. to me, that is your boys' trademark!
Post a Comment