I can't believe this little friend is well on his way to his half Birthday!
Hank the tank continues to be a precious baby boy. I can say that because we are back to sleeping much better. While I can't say we are where we were, we no longer have 1-3 hour "bonding sessions" in the middle of the night. YAY!!!! I am great with a quick plug in the passy or reswaddle my little buritto baby several nights a week instead.
We are having so much fun watching Hank discover the world of toys like the exersaucer and bumbo, and it is becoming clear that he will be a very happy boy when he can sit up. We have also entered the roller baby phase of life. It never fails to crack me up when he has rolled under the coffee table or ottoman and gets good and stuck and therefor MAD! It also makes me laugh that he still gets on his tummy and lays there crying because he doesn't like his tummy time even though he is more than capable of just rolling over. Hank continues to think that Avery is the greatest, and is my child learning to love the TV. He will break his neck trying to turn around and see Avery or the TV. We still say his highs and are high and his lows are low! But I love my little chatty friend. I think we may be in for a very busy, LOUD household when Hank can really tell us how he feels!

1 comment:
i love it! leighton does the same thing with the tv. cranes her neck to get a peak. mr. hank is just adorable!
Post a Comment