Sunday, July 18, 2010

4 Months

Hello Mr. Elelphant, did you know I am 4 months old!
I am!!!
Hank the tank is 4 months old, where is the time going?
He had a great check up last week weighing in at 13lb. 8 ounces and 26 1/4 inches long.  Dr. Y. said everything looked great. 
At 4 months continues to be such a great boy.  I often find myself saying his highs are higher and his lows are lower than his big brother.  Hanky is so smiley and I can often get a great belly laugh with little effort.  He LOVES his playmat and is quite good at catching his toys and sneaking them in his mouth.  He will occasionally roll over from his tummy to back, and can scoot in circles to get to whatever dangling toy is the most desirable.  Hank has also discovered how to yank his pappy out of his mouth, but can't get it back in.  
I am sad to say that my wonderful sleep stretch is over.  When I went back to work Hank decided we needed to make up the time together at night.  I know I deserve NO sympathy, but it isn't my favorite I will be honest.  Luckily, it isn't every night and we are working through things.  I am realizing that the littler prince is a little bit spoiled and we are working at being more flexible.  :)
I am again reminded that I am SO thankful for my happy, healthy Hanky!!

2 comments:

kristin fulghum said...

4 months?? wow! he is so adorable.

linde said...

I thought I told hanky panky no growing while I was gone. Shesh, he has grown a ton!