Saturday, February 21, 2009

So Proud and a little Lonely


Avery has been feeling a little blue today. He is missing his Daddy who left Thursday for his annual meeting for work. Luckily LouLou was here until today to keep him entertained, but today it has been just the 2 of us for the most part. THANKS LouLou! It has been so funny to see Avery look for Michael while he has been away. When I got home from work each night he seemed very excited to see me, but also kept looking around for his Daddy. Today Avery keeps taking off crawling as fast as he can for the office. He then looks all around for Michael. After dinner he kept looking at the front door I am sure thinking when is Daddy coming home? We will both be so glad when Michael gets home tomorrow.

Since he is gone I am going to use Michael's absence to take an opportunity to brag! I am so proud of Michael. He got a PROMOTION! He off course says it is no big deal, blah blah and I guess technically as I nurse I have no idea what he does or what the promotion means. But, I am still so PROUD! So, I wanted to brag about my prince. I am so thankful that he is constantly working hard to grow into the best man he can be in all aspects of his life. Of course being the worry wart conscientious guy that he is there is some stress with this new position, so say a little prayer for him in this transitional time. I am pretty sure all his clients will be thrilled to have him!

PS If you don't congratulate him when you see him, maybe he won't know I told you and I won't get in trouble for telling everyone :) You can just send good thoughts!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Congratulations Michael! We are proud of you.
Cindy