Tuesday, February 17, 2009
February Fun
Well, we haven't really done anything to exciting around here lately so I haven't had anything earth shattering to post. But, I thought I would let you see what gets interesting when you hang out at home with your 10 month old.
I keep hoping Avery's hair will get curly so he can have cute southern boy curls. So far no luck but I tried to convince Michael that this SERIOUS case of bed head means there is curl potential, he isn't buying it. I would love to know how Avery slept to get his hair this crazy.
The other night when Avery played baby Jesus we were hanging out waiting in our plain white onesie talking to Maggie and her Mom. Next thing we knew Mr. Sneaky was sucking on someone else's pink passy. So, we decided he needed Maggie's shoes and Brooke's purse, too. That Brooke is always trouble.
I feel certain someday I will get a look along these lines when Avery is old enough to realize I have posted such embarrassing pictures for all the world to see. I can't help it, I think they are funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
that is some good looking hair!
What did Michael have to say about you dressing him as a girl???? One of my friends has those shoes for her daughter and they are great!
why is so stinkin' cute?!
Well, I do remember when Anderson was wearing a little girls pink outfit to church on a Wednesday night. I had several people ask me if "she" was my child. Somethin just isn't screwed in right with that Brooke ;)
Post a Comment