I might have left off one of my favorite souvenirs we got in New York City. I know it is a little cheesy, but I just couldn't resist getting our little one's wardrobe started in the fashion capitol of the U.S. That's right, we have a little one on the way! Our baby will make his or her debut sometime around April 20th, 2008. Michael and I and our families are so excited to be beginning the adventure of expanding our family. So far this has been a very exciting time and I am looking forward to seeing what lies ahead for us as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

15 comments:
YAY!!!! Congrats to you guys! How exciting! Being pregnant really is the coolest thing ever! Hope you are feeling well ...
Congratulations! I'm really excited for you guys!
YAY! I'm so excited to see this post! And such a cute post! What a cute little onsie! I'm so very excited for you two! You will be GREAT parents! Congratulations!
holy freakin' cow! i can't believe a miniature abbe or michael is on the way! for some reason, i still cannot imagine any of us with small children. oh well, better you than me! i can't wait to meet him/her. (hopefully it's one of the two and not a heshe.)
Finally, an announcement on the blog!!! Woo-hoo! I am so excited for you both! He or she will look adorable in the NY onesie! (You will find out if it will be a he or she, right????)
YAY!!! I cannot wait to meet the little one..my vote is boy..this is going to be suc ha great time for you guys!!
look at you... you are such a cool momma-to-be with your lily-pie banner counting down the days, and your hip i heart ny onesie souvie. this baby is officially on the way, and i am TOO excited for words!!!
Boo and congratulations! I can't think of anyone who will be a better mom! My due date was April 20th and munchkin came on April 4th so be ready!!! Praying for you...
YIPEEEE!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!!!!
I'm so happy for y'all!! What a lucky baby!
I'm so EXCITED!!!!! You guys are going to be the best parents! Oh I only wish I was there to watch you grow. Abbe, I bet you will be one of those cute pregnant women. I'm so jealous.
Kristy
Well, this is going to be the best adventure! You will be a wonderful mom. Pregnancy will look great on you! Enjoy every minute. The time will fly by. Love you,
Mamma
Wooooo whooooooo! congratulations!
How exciting!! Congratulations! JD is looking forward to another RE playmate!
Mandy Boyd
Oh my goodness!!! YAY! Congratulations!!! Darling onesie, too!
Post a Comment