I try to keep my posts light and about what's going on in our rather boring lives rather than philosophize, but I feel the need to jump on my soap box for minutes. I have made it a goal of mine to drink more water lately, which means I am in the bathroom more often. Yesterday we had so much fun at the A&M game, but I noticed something in my visits to the bathroom. No one washes their hands right. PEOPLE USE SOME SOAP. What is the point of washing your hands without soap? You are giving your germs a drink. There are lots of things we can't control in a public restroom such as the water temperature, if you have to touch the faucet with your hand instead of a paper towel, etc. But when there is soap use it!!!!
Thanks and have a nice night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I was a "rinser" until Abbe became a nurse adn cought me. and I have spread the knowlegde of "giving the germs a drink" to all fellow rinsers and thanks to Abbe Jo... I think we are making a difference
i am another bold representative of spreading the truth that abbe taught me. you too can join the "don't just give your germs a drink" campaign as we spread the truth to people across america, and beyond. thanks for saving hands from germs abbe.
Love it...
Glad you had fun at the A&M game - it was rather heart breaking for me - the OSU fan! :( I am used to it by now though. At least we were competitive. I agree with you on the soap thing.
Lindsay B
I'm not sure but I think you knew this BEFORE you went to school---as preschool!
Mamma
Why would anyone not use soap? I didn't realize this was even an option. My only problem is when the soap smells really bad and leaves that "gas-station bathroom soap after-smell" on your hands. I worry that they really aren't clean if they smell that way... but then I quickly use Purell in the car in addition to washing my hands with soap and water. I can be a bit uptight with the hand germ thing...
Post a Comment