I love it when God says YES! Amie and Bradley have been patiently, seriously, way more patiently than I would have been waiting for little Charlie for over 2 years. He was worth the wait, he is so cute and every time I am around him is sweet, cuddly and sleeping just like in this picture.

This is Charlie with Heidi. I am so glad that I got to meet him with her. Amie, Heidi and Christi are my best friends from nursing school and I could not have made it through without them. We miss Heidi in Minnesota, but she is so good to always see us when she comes to Texas.

I love that we are all laughing in this picture, we have laughed and cried together so many times, it was too perfect.

4 comments:
what a sweet tribute to charlie and the study buddies!
What a sweet bond all of you have, see ACU was worth all that money! I love it that you are still so much a part of each other's lives, that will continue to grow as the years go by. I am also very thankful Amie has all of you, an answered prayer from the days while she was at ACU. Thank you for being such a caring friend (AND for the chocolate chip coffee cake!). Isn't he the cutest thing!!!
Awww...the study buddies! I remember how helped you get through the craziness of nursing school! What precious friends to have!
I love you!! and while I love being off with my stinking cute son....I am not sure how this whole "15 weeks with out working with Abbe" thing is gonna go! Tomorrow you and Melanie need to plan a Birra dinner date for just the 3 of us..opps..4 of us now! Happy Monday.soamieway@yahoo.comon!
Post a Comment