Friday, June 29, 2007

Browning Family Vacation

Well, I finally have some pictures to make my blog exciting, or should I say a little less boring so here goes.

We just got back from a very fun long weekend in Palm Springs with my Mom, Dad, Linde and her boyfriend, Jeff. We had a great time celebrating a very belated 50th Birthday for Mom. Friday we went on the Palm Springs Tram which gave us wonderful views of the area and then walked around a little at the top of the mountain. It was pretty crazy how it was about 110 at the base and in the 80's at the top. That night after all kinds of drama we finally found a great pizza restaurant that had been recommended to us and had yummy pizza. The drama was that we knew there was a good pizza place on the main drag in La Quinta and Mom and Dad thought that was plenty of info to find it-SERIOUSLY. I am way to anal for stuff like this and was about ready to pull my hair out. Luckily, our friends the Booths bailed us out with an actual name and location from their computer at home in Texas.

The rest of the weekend we had lots of fun lounging by the pool and reading lots of books, because we are big nerds like that. It was great to feel okay about laying around reading and getting spend great time with our family. We also had our mid-afternoon Margaritas each day which I highly recommend as a tradition for all vacations.
Mom and Dad are still in California for the ServPro convention, and we did enjoy meeting some of their work friends before we left.
Here's the family along the trail at the Tram



She's 50 and Fabulous-My Mamma

Linde and Jeff-isn't young love beautiful

Semi-young love- we're cute, too



They might not be young, but they ARE the cutest!

2 comments:

Maddie said...

the picture with your mom in the pool... that isnt a pyramis is it???? HA HA HA !!! I love the Brownings :)

Tiffany said...

Yea! I'm so glad I found your blog! your vacation sounds so fun! The pictures are great!