Saturday, June 1, 2013

Happy Memorial Day!!

Memorial Day weekend means it is time to head to the lake!
Saturday morning we loaded up and headed out. 
Sidebar-when I was pregnant with Sadie Jo I made Michael promise he would always make sure Hanky feels loved.  As two first borns we don't know what it feels like to be the middle.  I think he does a pretty good job!  
As soon as we got to the lake Aunt Linde got to work.  Please not the perfectly still baby girl.  Ridiculous!
Meme made sure that Mack and Sadie Jo pretty much never hit the ground.  She makes the littlest lake visitors the center of her world and they LOVE it!!
Sadie Jo found the water a little cool for her liking, but was more than happy to look the part!
 Captains of the ship!!

Avery Blake is SO not my kid.  Look at how high he is.  I was DYING, he came up with a huge grin and begging for more.  DARE DEVIL!!!
We also had so much fun seeing Honey's new redone digs and visiting Grandma and Grandad, but all those pictures are on Michael's phone.  Oops!

No comments: