Sunday, April 7, 2013

Easter

We had a great day celebrating that "Jesus came back alive" as Hanky says!
And, we looked pretty good doing it :)
How cute are these punkin cousins?  Remember I told you who tiny miss priss is?  Mack is 6 months younger.  She might outweigh him, and his shoes are definitely bigger.  (Aren't both of their shoes so cute?  I love baby shoes!)  Don't tell her though, she totally thinks he is her baby and talks his ear off all the time!  
Our little family.  I am truly blessed beyond measure!  Even if I can't get all 5 of us smiling and looking.  
My little bow tie boys!   
Daddy's crew.  I love, love, love that he is their favorite person in the whole world!  I hope it never changes!

2 comments:

annalee said...

wowzers, y'all knocked the cuteness factor out of the park this easter! (ps- please tell avery he made our year picking our house to visit out of all the awesome places he could go).

Maddie said...

SO CUTE!!!!