I wish I could say that I love nursing school, but I cannot. I pretty much hated it. I hear things are better there and I pray that is true. While I love ACU, I can't say the same for AISN. But, I am FOREVER grateful for the friends I made while I was at nursing school. I called Amie Heidi and Christi the STUDY BUDDIES!!!
I love that I still get to see my study buddy, Amie, almost weekly at work. She is one of my best friends and has been there for me through so much in the 9 years we've known each other. Sometimes we get sad though. Our other study buddy Heidi moved to the frozen tundra known as Minnesota. We miss her. We are bad friends, we always let her come see us. But we finally decided we should go since she is moving to Texas soon!! We have so much fun catching up with her. I feels like she has been right alongside us working in the NICU, too. The girls were very brave and rode a roller coaster at the Mall of America. I took pictures with the other moms. We did lots of cooking, eating and playing cards. You should check out Amie's recap of our weekend! She has more pictures of the fabulous Pioneer Woman recipes we made. And, you should all learn to play Phase 10, it is soooo fun!

1 comment:
so fun! come back to houston soon and we will play phase 10 for days straight. that's what evan and i played all the time in oxford, fabulous memories!
Post a Comment